Series «Unicor-8» demulsifiers are high-performance reagents, resolving wide range of oil
trade emulsions destruction problems in the process of commercial crude oil preparation.
intended for use in oil collecting systems and initial water separation systems (IWSU), a commercial crude oil treatment plants (CCOTP), as well as a crude oil preparation on electrical oil
dehydrators and desalinating plants (EODDP) and mechanical impurities decontamination.
The demulsification agents, produced by the LLC «Giprokhim «Plant», can be conveniently
divided by a functional relation of the treatable structures physicochemical properties into the
- for light and waxy crude oils;
- for middle oils;
- heavy naphtenic crude oils;
- for drip and sump structures.
Physical and chemical properties
|Physical form||liquid from light yellow to dark brown colour|
|Pour point of reagents,°C, not exceeding||from – 20 to - 50|
|Density at 20°C, kg / m³, within||910-980|
|Toxicity level||hazard class IV (according to GOST 12.1.007)|
Recommended dosage of the demulsification agents are determined depending on the oilwater emulsion physical and chemical properties, content and composition of salts contained in
The demulsification agents of series «Unicor-8» main advantages:
• low water and salts content in the treated oil;
• prevention of intermediate layers formation;
• phase interface clear boundary;
• high quality of wastewater;
• pressure drop in oil gathering systems at low temperatures ofwellbore fluids;
• high rate of water dumping.