Inhibitors of asphaltene-resin-paraffin deposits (ARPD)
Paraffin inhibitors of complex action produced by LTD ZAVOD GIPROKHIM are designed to prevent asphalteneresin-paraffin deposits in oilfield equipment. Reagents have demulsifying properties and reduce the
viscosity of petroleum crude oils and corrosion processes in the oil-producing equipment. Reagents
have high detergency and dispersant properties.
Principal characteristics of the reagents produced by LTD ZAVOD GIPROKHIM
|Physical form||liquid from light yellow to light brown color|
|Density at 20°C, kg / m 3, within||890-940|
|Weight percent of actual basics, %, within||48 - 68|
|Solidification temperature,°С, within||- 40 - 15|
Reagents produced by LTD ZAVOD GIPROKHIM are represented by three kinds:
- inhibitors of the adhesion action (wetting);
- inhibitors-modifying agents and depressants;
- detergency inhibitors (detergents) and dispersing agents.
Produced by LTD ZAVOD GIPROKHIM series contains reagents of following actions:
- ARPD dissolving agents;
- ARPD water-soluble dispersing agents for highly watered wells treatment;
- chemical reagents for stable emulsions treatment;
- chemical reagents for commercial crude oil treatment;
- chemical reagents for highly resinous oil;
- chemical reagents for preventing of paraffinic hydrocarbons deposits on equipment and during
- crude-oil production.
Selection of ARPD inhibitors and their dosing rate is calculated individually depending on the operating conditions, the amount of reagent required modes and the customer wishes. Selection of particular chemical method for crackdown on the ARPD is based on a thorough study of the produced product properties, its behavior in reservoir conditions, wells and surface equipment.
Selection of specific chemicals is based on the ARPD precise knowledge, the mechanism of its formation and study of selected chemical reagent (reagent composition) under laboratory conditions on applicability to the specific composition of deposits.
The inhibitors of produced by LTD ZAVOD GIPROKHIM series relate to moderately hazardous substances of Hazard Class 3 according to the degree of impact on the human body.